Omegle and Chatroulette are the most popular random chats. Random chat is a place where the user is given the opportunity to find an interlocutor in random order.
The automated search system is set up in such a way that you can be caught by an absolutely random user, regardless of country of residence, gender, sexual preferences and religion.
We have to admit an obvious fact: this way of dating is gaining increasing popularity. It has found tens of thousands of fans all over the world. Literally you will be offered to communicate completely with a random user. If you do not like him/her, the system will select another interlocutor for you in seconds.
Communication can be organized both in text mode and with a video camera.
Random meetings have their disadvantages. It may take more than one hour to find an interlocutor who appeals to you. It should be recognized that the majority of users of such chats are aimed at finding virtual sex.
The reasons of popularity of a random chat:
– there is no need to register and enter personal data (e-mail, contact phone, username, password, etc.), so that each user can maintain their anonymity;
– the ability to customize your profile (to do this, click the ‘Profile and Settings’ button), where you can set search criteria for the interlocutor (country / city, age, gender, etc.);
– automated navigation system of the site is configured in such a way that in a random user will be found regardless of gender and so on;
– quick search and quick disconnection from the interlocutor;
– the ability to communicate not only through text messages, but also using a video camera.
Taking into consideration all the information above, we can say that a popular random chat is one where the user can communicate with a random interlocutor in real time. The most popular random chats are Omegle and Chatroulette.